Heritage buildings require a specialised approach, which rectifies latent issues, yet which doesn’t jeopardise architectural aspects of the building.
We are proud winners of the 2017 Heritage award for St Pauls Church Burwood
Our approach to working on heritage building upgrade and maintenance work:
- Understanding the apparent issues
- Investigate to identify if there are any latent issues causing problems.
- Work with the appropriate statutory bodies, architects and heritage consultants to understand the building and what can and cant be done
- Take steps to protect the building from any damage caused by trade or erection of access equipment
- Undertake work all trades and finishes
- Restore to original appearance